UBS Financial Services Financial Control - Wealth Management in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– implement accounting control requirements
– compile and analyze financial information for Finance and other business functions
– prepare and record journal entries in the general ledger, subledger and other applications
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports, wire and other cash disbursements, and reconciliation of intercompany activity
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
Financial Control - Wealth Management
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be a member of the APAC WM/AM Financial Control team in Singapore. This is a high profile team supporting the regional WM/AM business, with significant interaction with a broad and diverse range of areas; including Country Controller, Business Managers, Group Treasury, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Legal, Operations, Auditors and other Finance functions.
Positioned as part of a bigger Singapore Financial Controlling team, key responsibilities include closing of the books; reporting of business performance; and ensuring efficient processes and strong control environment are in place to support these processes.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accountancy, finance or business, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– at least 0-1 year of experience in product controlling and financial reporting.
– experience in Wealth Management business will be an advantage
– a keen interest in financial markets
– strong analytical skills
– a self-starter
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?