UBS Financial Services Collateral Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Ensure that the firm fulfills its margin obligations and be compliant with regulatory changes
• Work closely with Investment Teams, Custodians and Operations
• Provide governance and control around key reconciliations
• Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
• Document procedures
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Bilateral Variation Margin team in Singapore supporting the Asset Management Business. We are a 24x5 centralised hub with global responsibilities. We aim to be a resource to the business by providing subject matter expertise.
Your experience and skills:
• A university degree
• Experience with Margins or Collateral
• Understanding of trade lifecycle
• Great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
• Focused on client service
• Adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• Motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• Able to perform rotating shift, including public holidays
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?