UBS Financial Services CMO Data Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
• Manage detective business sponsor exceptions daily, as well as assist KYC Reviews in identifying business ownership of clients where there is pushback from existing business sponsors
• Liaise with senior sales and business COO management to identify accurate business sponsorship for a target client
• Utilise client data points from both UBS sales and legal hierarchies to perform investigations, or to answer queries from sales and business COO management
• Interact directly with senior business stakeholders where necessary in order to resolve business sponsor exception
• Perform static data amendments into client master systems where necessary
• Coordinate with other teams within CMO in the event of additional maintenance actions (e.g. offboarding of client)
• Evaluate and optimize existing processes, implement new processes and improvement ideas
CMO Data Analyst
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CMO IB Business Sponsor Maintenance team in Singapore. CMO Business Sponsor Maintenance will be responsible for resolving detective exceptions in business sponsor data quality. This involves managing daily exceptions via a workflow process to resolution, and requires interactions with sales as well as business COO counterparts.
Your experience and skills:
• Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Banking (not mandatory);
• Confident with strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?