UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Shanghai, China
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support with all the applications’ on-going development and production across all business functions from front office to back office, most of which are business and time critical.
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services, including changes, upgrades, etc.
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT team in UBS futures. Our role is to support front office and back office to achieve business goals and meanwhile align with both regulator's requirements and UBS global IT standards.
Your experience and skills:
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong capability in BASH/CSH,POWERSHELL,VBA,PL/SQL
– sound knowledge of Linux like RedHat or CentOS
– sound knowledge of JAVA,PYTHON or PERL
– Bachelor's degree major in computer science or related
– 2 years or above working experience
– well rounded business knowledge across key business functions, i.e. Equity ,Commodity Futures ,Finance Futures, Operations, Finance, and etc., understand front to back transaction flows and local China market practice.
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– a confident communicator
– fluent in Mandarin and English
– a Futures practitioner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150166BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)