UBS Financial Services Real Estate Analyst - Asset Management in San Francisco, California
We are looking for the Real Estate Analyst to:
• Provide analytical and asset management support on a portfolio of 15-20 properties.
• Assist in due diligence of potential acquisitions including expense analysis, lease review and underwriting assumptions and modeling review.
• Assist in property dispositions, including analysis of potential sales price, interaction with sales brokers and preparation of internal investment committee brief.
• Occasional travel to assigned properties;
• Assist in special assignments as needed for other areas within UBS Realty Investors.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
There is an immediate opening in the Asset Management group of our UBS Realty Investors team for an Investment Analyst. This person will be part of the San Francisco-based Asset Management group.
Your experience and skills:
• Oral and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in Word and Excel as well as DYNA or Argus
• Team building - ability to develop good working relationships with others;
• Time management/organizational skills.
• BA degree in business, economics or real estate desired.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159933BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Real Estate Analyst - Asset Management
City: San Francisco
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Business management, administration and support