UBS Financial Services Branch Service Associate in San Francisco, California
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
– provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
– see that Operations processes – like securities, payments and cash – comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in our San Francisco office providing Operational support.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– bilingual language skills (English and Mandarin Chinese)
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155064BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Branch Service Associate
City: San Francisco
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Operations