UBS Financial Services Research CRM Developer in Pune, India
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze and understand business and technical stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team
– act as a mentor for more junior staff in the team
– capturing detailed requirements based upon user interviews and system/data analysis
– complete the unit testing of components for integration into larger subsystems
– support the business in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before being released to production
– contribute widely in establishing and promoting best practices and pro-actively investigating and proposing new technologies for use within the department
Research CRM Developer
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working across portfolio of applications within the CRM group of Advisory Technology. These applications are used by several thousand sales and research staff across the Investment Bank, and include a core CRM platform providing Client Account Plans, interaction capture as well as Call sheet with click-to-dial and other telephony services. Also, the group has systems responsible for capturing Client research interests, providing matching forecasts to Analysts who create the research and managing the rendition and distribution of the research documents to our Clients.
Your experience and skills:
– large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience
– demonstrable experience in developing enterprise-class applications using Java, Unix/Linux, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JMS, Oracle PL/SQL, HTML 5, React JS
– experience in application development , including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a conceptual understanding of software development including the full project lifecycle from working on multiple substantial projects using Agile development methodologies
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a global team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test and behavior-driven development
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a strong communicator – able to interface with key business and technology stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?