UBS Financial Services HR Document Management System Lead in Pune, India
Are you a people manager? Excel in leading your team to deliver quality work on time? We are looking for someone like this to:
• lead the HR Operations Document Management team in managing the Employee Personal Files and all the HR related document in accordance to UBS global and/or regional document retention policies and in line with country legislative standards
• exercise control to ensure completeness of HR documents before they are archived into the respective Employee Personal Files
• ensure consistent team performance and service quality by adhering to key performance indicators and operational service level agreements
• manage escalations, troubleshooting of incidents and ensuring mitigation plans are in place
• support the APAC HR Operations Lead as Subject Matter Expert in your area of expertise for any regional HR initiatives and projects as well as participate and/or support any regular auditing requirements
Your role as a People Manager
• manage and motivate a team of HR Operations Document Management Specialists, contribute to the people management strategy and handle staff communication
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Pune. We are the core HR operations team which provides good quality HR services to all APAC employees and line managers.
Your experience and skills:
You have –
• bachelor's or Master degree and/or relevant work experience
• minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in HR Operations and/or HR Shared Services environment
• team management and project management experience across multiple locations preferred
• analytical approach to problem solving
• additional ASIAN language (i.e. Japanese, Chinese etc) proficiency (optional)
You are –
• someone who values the importance of HR document management as well as is passionate about working through HR processes and flexible in exploring other aspects within HR Operations
• a great communicator and an expert at building networks and connections
• well organised, good at prioritization and time management as well as hitting deadlines
• risk focused with timely escalation/establishing key controls in mitigating operational risks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159718BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Document Management System Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)