UBS Financial Services Electronic Communication Analyst in Pune, India
Are you risk averse? Do you have good interpretation and eye-for-detail skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert across all business divisions, supporting them in managing risk
– Conduct and document monitoring reviews to assess compliance with and adherence to regulations and internal e-communication policies;
– make sure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– Investigating and closing out the daily alerts thoroughly in a timely manner, and ensuring significant issues identified are fully investigated and promptly escalated where necessary
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Electronic Communications team in Pune for Compliance & Operational Risk Control – Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls department.
We’re responsible for monitoring electronic communications across all division for the following key compliance risks: suitability, market conduct, cross border and conflicts of interest. We make sure there’s no abuse of sensitive information, that internal policies are followed and that our reputation is protected from legal and regulatory risks.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– a strong understanding of financial services and their various banking divisions
– an understanding of the regulatory environment and expectations
– knowledge of rules and guidance, together with other relevant regulations and codes of practice
– experience in building relationships with stakeholders
– a strong communicator and analytical ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks
– an expert at record-keeping abilities, attention to details and investigation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154561BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Electronic Communication Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Risk