UBS Financial Services Business Risk Manager in Pune, India
Job Reference #:
As a Business Risk Specialist you will be part of GCOO Risk and Regulatory Shared Services team (RRSS) providing risk assurance to multiple distinguished Service Lines within the APAC GO Service Delivery team (within Group Operations).
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include
• Face off to Senior Stakeholders locally, regionally and globally across multiple Operations service lines
• Be accountable for the India hub from a BARS (business aligned Risk Services) perspective covering GO.
• Adherence review with GCOO risk framework
• Coordination and delivering of Risk Training / Awareness
• Inputs into the annual review on inherent risk landscape, risk scenarios design effectiveness and test definition of Key
Procedural Controls (KPC) in partnership with Service Lines
• Facilitation of risk process (e.g. Internal Control Assessment Process)
• Quality Assurance (e.g. re-validation of SOX / KPC assessment)
• Provide assurance and advisory in relation to Regulatory Adherence, BCM, O&O, NBI and policies
• Conduct risk analytics and execute risk administration such as risk reporting, MI, deep dives etc.
• Liaise with GIA, ORC, L&C and regulators
• Potential to obtain light people management accountabilities in the future.
Business Risk Manager
Country / State:
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk & Regulatory Shared Services Team. Our role is to manage Operational Risk focusing on risk analysis and reporting, risk information management and control performance facilitation as well as conduct risk training. You will work directly with the Risk Managers from around the world.
Your experience and skills:
have 5+ years' experience in Banking Operations and/or risk management experience in managed services company would be preferable.
Working knowledge of operational risk frameworks
Exposure to both the Investment banking and Wealth Management businesses
–a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
–an expert at building networks and connections
–having a pragmatic \"can do\" attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?