UBS Financial Services Application Developer for Other Risk - Java / J2EE Developer in Pune, India
Are you passionate about working closely with business and IT developers to create a product to be proud of? Will you challenge the status quo?
The IT organization \"MRisk\" is seeking a senior java/j2ee developer for several ALM applications (so-called Feed Processing System) in Pune India.
As a member of the \" Methodology Technology\" team you provide java/j2ee application services and components to several ALM applications such as Feed processing based on various scenarios, generating outbound feed to various downstreams.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a team within Risk IT. We're responsible for delivering robust and flexible IT solutions on short notice within a dynamic environment.
Your experience and skills:
• University degree or professional experience of at least 7 years or more
• In – depth experience in high volume and high performance , scalable application design experience with Java/J2EE and Spring is essential
• Very good analytical and design skills and the ability to grasp complex business or technical issues in a structured and efficient manner
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Good experience with Tools such as Toad, Eclipse, GitHub, Apache and Tomcat
• Experience in HTML5, CSS 3.0 and JSP is an advantage
• Working Experience on Web applications with Tomcat and Apache is a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
a good problem solver, you never know what each new day brings
a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
a team player
flexible and open to various roles
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150750BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Application Developer for Other Risk - Java / J2EE Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)