UBS Financial Services Mortgage Portfolio Analyst in Plano, New Jersey
– Develop tools to monitor and manage the existing production including operational reporting and efficiency and productivity metrics
– Optimize pricing strategy for portfolio production
– Monitor competitive landscape and make pricing recommendations
– Enhance and support accommodation management and interface with Mortgage Sales force
– Monitor existing portfolio and make recommendations to maximize yields
– Partner with Bank management, Treasury, Bank ALCO, UBS Bank Credit, and vendors or other key partners to implement pricing changes
– Analyze portfolio acquisitions including best execution and maintain a database to track pools available in the market
– Assisting in transaction management and due diligence support for loan purchases
– Management presentation support for entire mortgage team
– Take complex analyses and turn them into proposals with cogent commentary to numbers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Mortgage Product Team in Plano, TX or Weehawken, NJ. Our team is responsible for managing the residential mortgage offering for high net worth UBS clients and employees.
Your experience and skills:
– B.A / B.S college degree
– 3+ years in the mortgage industry at a mortgage originator or banking firm
– Track record of successfully supporting business users with reporting & analytics, decision support, and presentation support
– Conceptual understanding of mortgage pricing and secondary marketing operations
– Ability to interact with all levels of management, multi-task and work well under pressure
– Strong ability to organize, analyze and interpret legal and compliance related materials
– Self-confident, good judgment, and sound decision making and problem solving skills
– Advanced proficiencies in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SQL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156553BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Mortgage Portfolio Analyst
City: Plano, Weehawken
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey, United States - Texas
Function Category: Product Management and Development