UBS Financial Services Senior Project Manager Regulatory in Opfikon, Switzerland
We are looking for professionals who enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment and strive for impact in the area of UBS Wealth Managemen and with passion for regulatory topics.
In your role as Senior /Business Project Manager you will mainly engage in managing Project front to back regarding regulatory developments with cross-border impacts.
Main tasks include:
• Defining project objectives and deliverables with stakeholders
• Structuring and planning of the project
• Setting up governance structure and managing stakeholders
• Managing resources and working with the team towards the agreed deliverables
• Monitoring and controlling of the progress of the project
• Ensure compliance with the project group wide standards as well as the internal quality standards defined in the Project Life Cycle approach.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Regulatory Projects & Tools team manages regulatory projects and provides analysis capability and subject matter expertise to identify impacts and solutions for Wealth Management and specifies business requirements. For relevant regulations, the team is in charge to conduct business and risk analysis globally and provide solution recommendations to management. The Team offers great opportunitiy to further develop as a Senior Project or Program Manager in the regulatory space and grow within the role accordingly.
Your experience and skills:
• substantial and recent experience in regulatory topics
• specific experience in cross border business or even front business would be of value.
• people skills to manage multiple key stakeholders, both in person and remotely
• 7-10 years' experience within the financial services industry, ideally in a large organisation
• Project & Process management experience
• Good banking products knowledge
• Very good analytical & conceptional skills
• proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
• striving for excellence in everything you do
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• fluent in English (oral//written); German will be a strong asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151093BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Senior Project Manager Regulatory
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development