UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– prepare documentation, process transactions, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Income Processing team in Zurich Opfikon. As a strong member of the team you will work closely with our offshore teams. We are responsible for supporting and training the offshore colleagues. Further it is our duty to continuously analyze the processes, both on- and offshore.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree / a commercial apprenticeship
– experience in financial services
– command of Microsoft Excel
– totally focused on client service
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?