UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist - Income Processing in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a great innovator? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? We’re
looking for someone like that who can:
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
– find and implement solutions
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
– recognize problems and increase efficiencies
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a member of our team you will find yourself in a very global and varying environment.
Nothing is as constant as change. Currently we are in the middle of offshoring as well as nearshoring processes, you might/will therefore have the opportunity to establish and supervise new processes in both on- and offshore.
Your experience and skills:
– an advanced knowledge in Corporate Actions and Income business
– team management experience (ideally in a shared services center)
– business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (VBA knowledge is a plus)
– an excellent communicator
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154425BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Specialist - Income Processing
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations