UBS Financial Services Sales Trader, temporary until December in Opfikon, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you a multitasker? Are you sold as a rock when you're juggling a lot of task at the same time? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– effectively manage and fulfill client orders for UBS issued structured products
– identify issues affecting clients and make market-making traders aware of relevant issues
– help our clients with their questions in conjunction to our products
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
Sales Trader, temporary until December
Full Time, Temporary
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Salestrading & Execution team for Global Equity Derivatives in Zurich/Opfikon on the Trading Floor. We are responsible for the primary and secondary market in UBS structured and securitized products. We work closely together with Sales, Trading and Operations in different locations (CH, UK, D, etc.) and are trading with our clients via different channels (phone, chats, electronic links) and on diverse exchanges.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree and/or a solid education in financial markets or economics
– familiarity with structured products and an excellent understanding of the financial markets
– good knowledge in Word, Excel (ideally VBA) and some Bloomberg experience
– always looking to improve the client experience
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?