UBS Financial Services Product Specialist Payments in Opfikon, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you self-driven and do you enjoy interacting various stakeholders around the globe? Do you have several years of product expertise in payment services? We are looking for someone who can help us to:
– perform product management and product development for payment products for Wealth Management clients in Asia and Europe (focus Hong Kong & Singapore)
– monitor market- and industry-trends in payment solutions and provide structured feedback to stakeholders
– represent Wealth Management as subject matter expert in relevant regulatory, business and infrastructure project streams
– work closely with local Wealth Management representatives, process owners and capability responsible. Stakeholders are cross-divisional and include IT, Operations, Marketing, Legal and Compliance
– the Product Specialist takes care of all Run-the-Bank topics in relation to the WM offering and pricing
Product Specialist Payments
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Product Management and Development
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Banking Products International team of the unit IPS Lending & Deposits. The team is responsible to develop, maintain and offer Banking Services in Europe and Asia. You will become “the face of Payments” product line and will be part of a very experienced, diverse and dynamic team, keen to drive banking services for Wealth Management clients to the next level.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor degree (or higher) in business administration (or equal)
– 5 years' experience and proven track record as product manager or business project management business
– in-depth knowledge of global payment products - Hong Kong / Singapore market and payment infrastructure knowledge advantageous
– willing to perform to a high standard and demonstrate resilience to stress
– able to manage multiple key stakeholders, both in person and remotely
– self-driven, used to work independently
– excellent conceptional and communications skills
– fluent in English, any additional languages, especially German, are an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?