UBS Financial Services IT Support Murex Analyst in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Consider yourself a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Murex application and the underlying implementation? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– facilitate Murex rollout to Rates businesses in Switzerland
– perform risk assessment on changes and adherence to production change governance
– recommend improvement to deployment steps based on best practices
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new Murex issues
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
– play key SME role in Switzerland.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the core FX Risk team in Switzerland. The FX Risk team members are spread across various sites and time zones. As a ASG team, we provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
Your experience and skills:
– in-depth knowledge of Murex 3.1 and consider yourself a Technical SME
– experience executing major Murex upgrade/new Murex rollout
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– a drive for continuous improvement (you want to make things better & know how to do that)
– a proven background with crisis and major incident management
– direct experience of vendor management & ensuring we get maximum service levels from our partners
– a proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with IT and Business management
– a high degree of interest in, or ideally direct experience with Fixed Income Rates and Credit
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– self managing & self-driven and able to follow tasks through to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154101BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Murex Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)