UBS Financial Services Senior Audit Manager - Market Risk Audit in New York, New York
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– identify the market risk generated by a wide of traded products, assess the effectiveness of market risk controls across the first and second lines of defense, and provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
– keep up to date with regulatory developments and has demonstrable knowledge of CCAR and FRTB
– conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas including trading desks, VaR models and stress calculations
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the models, valuations, and market risk areas
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– 5 or more years experience of market risk in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry with strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157726BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Audit Manager - Market Risk Audit
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Audit