UBS Financial Services Real Estate Investment Banking in New York, New York
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– identify and meet client needs, coordinating with client coverage teams
– develop pitch book presentations
– create financial models
– spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as an Analyst on the Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure team in New York City. As an Analyst on the RELL team you will be responsible for:
– pitching and executing mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory, and capital raising transactions
– utilizing deep understanding of market dynamics and drivers and detailed knowledge of financial products
– creating detailed internal memorandums to assist with equity and credit underwriting processes
– preparing valuation analyses, including detailed operating, merger, NAV, and leveraged buyout models to analyze the financial impact of potential transactions
– providing financial and valuation analyses such as merger consequences, public comparable, precedent transaction, and discounted cash flow valuation
– communicating proactively with your deal teams and being a strong team player
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in a finance related area
– some experience in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally
– solid analytical and quantitative skills
– the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
– strong writing and financial analysis skills with the ability to distill information and produce accurate presentation materials utilizing Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
– a great communicator
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
– a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154315BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Real Estate Investment Banking
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking