UBS Financial Services Portfolio Manager-- Head of Multi-Asset in New York, New York
Job Reference #:
Wealth Management Americas
Are you passionate about global investing? Do you like creating complex investment solutions? We're looking for someone who can:
• manage portfolio solutions in line with client guidelines and investment policies
• analyze portfolio risk/return characteristics to best meet client objectives
• act as the investment specialist for complex portfolio implementations, requiring coordination across multiple teams
• work effectively with UBS internal research teams to adhere to our investment framework and to identify key areas for product development
• engage in constructive challenge—push the team investment acumen forward through creative and critical analysis and thought
Portfolio Manager-- Head of Multi-Asset
Country / State:
United States - New York
Portfolio and fund management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be a part of the Multi-Asset Portfolio Management team within Global Investment Solutions, UBS Private Bank. This team is based in New York.
Your experience and skills:
• 10+ years experience in managing multi-asset portfolios using both active and passive managers as \"building blocks\"
• Presence, maturity and credibility to present effectively to internal and external clients.
• The ability to adapt presentation and communication style to varying audience levels.
• The know-how to lead others as part of a team structure.
• Advanced degrees (MBA or CFA preferred)
• Series 7 and 66 licenses
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?