UBS Financial Services New Financial Advisor in New York, New York
Are you competitive and service oriented? Do you know how to build long-term relationships? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– create and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
– analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon
– evaluate portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with Wealth Management research and external parties, to make recommendations for change
– partner with other team members to create marketing plans and track prospecting activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our role is to manage, preserve, and grow the wealth of our clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree or equivalent
– several years of experience in a related financial services position
– an aptitude for marketing and business development
– Series 7 and Series 66 license
– entrepreneurial, with a strong work ethic
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156082BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: New Financial Advisor
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management