UBS Financial Services Financial Institutions Group - Investment Banker in New York, New York
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As an Associate Director in New York City, you will be working in the Financial Institutions Group as a generalist across banks, insurance, asset management, financial technology and specialty finance. Our role is to provide a broad range of products and services in equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities to corporate and institutional clients, sovereign and government bodies, financial intermediaries, alternative asset managers and UBS's wealth management clients. We provide financial solutions to a whole range of clients, and offer advisory and analytics services in all major capital markets.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, accounting or law
– experience in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy, or a similar financial services profession
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– Series 7, 63 and 79
– an excellent communicator
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155535BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Financial Institutions Group - Investment Banker
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking