UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate- Pharmaceuticals in New York, New York
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you have a passion for healthcare and financial markets? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within the Pharmaceuticals sector
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on the Healthcare sector and market developments to help frame investment strategies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working on the Healthcare Research team in New York. Your role will be to perform equity research and analysis of publicly traded companies within the Pharmaceuticals sector. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills:
– An MD, PhD, or at least 2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech banking, healthcare consulting, sell side experience within Pharmaceuticals, or buy side experience within the Pharmaceuticals sector
-MBA or advanced degree preferred
– a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
–Strong understanding of the Healthcare sector
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154889BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Associate- Pharmaceuticals
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Research