UBS Financial Services Equity Capital Markets Investment Banker in New York, New York
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– preparation of Permanent Capital Vehicles including SPAC materials and documents for execution
– structure and execution of initial capital raising, as well as, back-end capital raising and the de-SPAC-ing efforts
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– manage a team and plan overall resource requirements, by recruiting, developing and retaining talented individuals
– make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
– motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as a Director in the Equity Capital Markets team in New York City. Our team works to raise our corporate, and private equity clients, as well as entrepreneurs, common and structured equity solutions on transactions ranging from $100mm to well in excess of $1 billion, across the Financial, Real Estate ad Technology industries. Our team is an innovative Permanent Capital group of highly experienced professionals who use creative and technical skills in matching the requirements of institutional investors with the desires of entrepreneurs and private equity partnerships to develop externally managed investment vehicles across multiple asset classes and industries. We work without clients to sell our innovative financial instruments to investors both domestically and globally, in private structures, as well as publically listed vehicles. Our team has a tremendous track record of being involved in some of the biggest and most notable transactions ever completed in the Permanent Capital sector.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in business administration, economics or finance
– several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159304BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Capital Markets Investment Banker
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking