UBS Financial Services Consumer Products & Retail Investment Banking in New York, New York
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Consumer Products & Retail Investment Banking Coverage team as an Associate Director in New York City. We are a team of over 25 Investment Banking professionals that cover all sectors of Consumer Products & Retail ranging from packaged food to restaurants and apparel. Our team focuses on originating debt and equity offerings and executing mergers and acquisitions for our corporate and private equity clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, accounting or law
– experience in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy, or a similar financial services profession
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– an excellent communicator
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153929BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Consumer Products & Retail Investment Banking
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Investment Banking