UBS Financial Services Client Advisor in New York, New York
Job Reference #:
Wealth Management Americas
• Identify growth opportunities from established or new client base by engaging in prospecting and acquisition activities
• Analyze client risk profiles and investment objectives to deliver a comprehensive asset allocation to the clients
• Actively participate in Booking Center wide sales initiatives
• Perform regular reviews of Client Portfolios and liaise with Product partners to deliver holistic solutions to the clients
• Keep update to date with market news and developments and incorporate this knowledge into the overall advise provided to clients
• Work as a team player to attain common goals and objectives
• Responsibility over personal Key Performance Indicators like Net New Money and Revenues
• Relationship Management:
o Advise clients across all asset classes regarding investment strategies, hedging and alternative investments, as well as credit.
o Maintain client relationships as well as identify opportunities for new Advisory assignments in new markets.
o Understand the unique personal and financial situation of key high net-worth individuals, providing clients with access to bank specialists in areas such as asset management, financial planning and wealth management and corporate finance.
• Ensure that all Compliance, Risk, and Cross Border requirements are met and any trainings are completed in a timely manner
• Travel as needed to develop relationships with the clients and grow the book of clients
Country / State:
United States - New York
Financial Advisors, Sales
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Private Bank delivers world-class solutions to address the complexities of wealth in the 21st century. Our global investing experience coupled with our access to local markets positions the Private Bank as a valuable resource for clients. Leverage the global strength of UBS AG on the Private Bank platform with access to products and services through Wealth Management Americas, the Investment Bank, and Asset Management.
Your experience and skills:
• At least 5 years of experience in a Client Advisory or related role
• BS/BA degree required
• Language skills according to the market being covered
• NASD Series 7, 63/65 or 66 licenses
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business savvy in managing across organization
• Proven client relationship and problem solving experience; global experience a plus
• Strong Knowledge of the financial industry including markets/trends/developments/products
Requirements for Success
• Proven track record of building a book of business and developing existing clients.
• Minimum of 5 years experience managing high net worth or core affluent client portfolios and asset allocation.
• For the High Net Worth segment, the average client should have liquid assets above $3 million booked in the US; return on assets above 80bps.
• For Core segment, the average client should have average of $1 million booked in the US; return on assets in excess of 100 bps.
• Must have a strong network of prospective high net worth or core affluent clients in the respective markets.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?