UBS Financial Services Business Analyst - Global Family Office in New York, New York
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you have an interest in helping us drive culture at a large organization? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
– find and implement solutions for efficiency
– support project management tasks
– provide documentation of processes and business requirements
– in partnership with our team marketing & strategy team, deliver performance data & create compelling PowerPoint presentations to share at the most senior forums
– coordinate various internal communications material, like updates on cultural initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Family Office Americas group (GFO) in New York. We work with our key family office clients to deliver custom solutions that meet their ever-changing needs by leveraging all the resources at our disposal. This includes reviewing traditional asset management, trading, custody and execution services, as well as helping them think through strategies on philanthropy, transition and other generational issues.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– a prior internship or job experience in the financial services industry is a plus
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– a critical and creative thinker who can look beyond the numbers to build a narrative about what's really going on
– comfortable taking direction but also tackling problems on your own, or at least trying!
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154685BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst - Global Family Office
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business development, Equities, Financial Advisors, Investment Banking, Management and Business Support, Management Group, Prime brokerage