UBS Financial Services Senior Citrix Engineer in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– propose and implement systems enhancements
– monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
– analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
– within specified architecture, define platform requirement sizing, network and controlling components, and system software
– plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, networks, controls)
– analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– proactively respond and provide support to escalations from level 1/2 support teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the L3 Hosted End User Service (HEUS) operations team. We are responsible for infrastructure build projects and level 3 operations support of the global HEUS platforms which include all the technologies within remote connectivity and remote desktop services. The candidate requires both hands-on technical experience and the ability to interface with stakeholders across ranks and functions.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
– experience working with products supporting/building virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) in a large-scale distributed environment (preferably in the finance industry) with a strong bias towards automated deployment and operations
– technology experience in multiple infrastructure technologies, such as Citrix Netscaler, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix PVS, Citrix StoreFront, AppSense, VMware vSphere, VMware vRops, VMware AppVolumes, Atlantis USX/ILIO
– hands-on experience with application deployment via SCCM, AppSense, AppV, AppVolumes technologies
– Powershell scripting or experience coding for automation
– proficiency in writing technical documentation
– ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business requirements
– ability to work outside business hours in a 24x5 shift, including some weekends, and be available for on-call duties
– understanding of ITIL processes and procedures
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157169BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Citrix Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)