UBS Financial Services Robotics Process Automation - Scrum Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when juggling multiple projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run RPA projects from A to Z on time, within budget and scope
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically, making and executing business cases that hold up over long term
– keep colleagues, managers and stakeholders informed and up to date; with escalations to management as needed
– coordinate internal resources (and third parties) for the flawless execution of the regional RPA portfolio
– manage a detailed project plan to track progress
– Perform risk management to minimize projects risks
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the central Group Operations Robotics Development team which is currently being built up in Nashville – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations Americas. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support Americas service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects (preferably in financial services)
- experience in Agile project delivery methodologies and scrum team management
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– the ability to take responsibility and to stay focused on delivering objectives to plan
– organizational and teambuilding skills, with an ability to motivate
– good judgment and a natural ability to solve complex issue
– organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– fluent in English (other languages considered a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159544BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Robotics Process Automation - Scrum Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations