UBS Financial Services Project Officer - Project Management Office in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple projects or delivery streams? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– Conduct alignment meetings between Business, IT, Stakeholders and Management
– maintain documentation for projects, including tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a new Group Operations Transformation team which is currently being mobilized in Nashville, United States. We analyze the way we work and transform through Robotics, workflow solutions, WoW (Ways-of-Working), and production dashboards, with impact on workforce, data, processes and applications/channels.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a role like this
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
– Six Sigma certification (or equivalent) is considered a plus
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical
– competent in workforce and financial planning
– an organized individual who is able to prioritize activities and follow them through to completion
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– an effective verbal and written communicator
– fluent in English (German and any other languages considered a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159906BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Officer - Project Management Office
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations