UBS Financial Services Junior Compliance Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– perform second-line-of-defense cross divisional surveillance and control testing activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
Junior Compliance Analyst
Country / State:
United States - Tennessee
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the Anti-Bribery (ABC) and Corruption/KYC/Sanctions team in the Nashville Business Solutions Center. This team is responsible for reviewing and analyzing internal reports in order to detect gaps or breakdowns in processes and controls the firm has in place. These controls are designed to mitigate risk and to detect suspect activity by employees for possible violations and/or unethical behavior.
Your experience and skills:
– 1-3 years of experience, preferably in Compliance Monitoring & Surveillance
– bachelors degree, strongly preferred
– intermediate to advanced experience in the Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
– data analytics experience, strongly preferred
– strong writing and communication skills
– sound judgment and decision making skills
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– collaborative, good team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?