UBS Financial Services Jr. Software Engineer for Credit Risk in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in the world? We’re looking for a technology and domain leader like that to join our dev ops team within Credit Risk IT who can:
--implement and deliver high quality solutions / implementations for the Credit Risk platform that conform to architectural and UBS standards
--leverage his/her expertise to mentor and lead team members; review designs/solutions and ensure adherence to standards
--manage and 'own' significant change tasks end-to-end
--demonstrate good collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions. The team will also be providing the systems that ensure the Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills:
-- a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
– experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL
– a desire to hold a role within a team of technocrats; especially for high-performance, large-scale systems through various project lifecycle stages like design, build, testing, etc.
– knowledge of source repository, issue tracking, continuous integration, build and deployment tools and processes
– the ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under strict time and quality constraints
– a good understanding of object oriented design, database design and development
– a flair for technology and are adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams
– strong communication skills, superior interpersonal and influencing skills
– excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159703BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Jr. Software Engineer for Credit Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)