UBS Financial Services HRSD Regional Head of Change, Americas in Nashville, Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Can you provide leadership to the regional US Change Team? Are you confident in managing and supporting to deliver a diverse portfolio of projects across different countries across the Region ? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
– lead and manage the 15 regional change specialists and maintain an oversight of the portfolio of change initiatives being delivered across the region
– support the understanding, scoping, coordination and prioritization of all change initiatives and prioritize change projects within the region and assign resources to support the timely delivery of the agreed portfolio
– proactively identify and progress process improvement and efficiency opportunities across HR Service Delivery and other HR functions
– provide regular progress tracking and management information on all potential and in progress activities and ensure the accurate completion of any necessary risk control review (ODP) and new business initiative processes relating to change initiatives and ensure early identification of potential issues, putting in place mitigating actions and escalating where required
– own the tracking and management of the Regional HR Change budget, provide tools, frameworks and guidance to support the delivery of change initiatives, drive and facilitate the sharing of ideas, solutions and best practice across the Change Specialist teams both in the region and globally
HRSD Regional Head of Change, Americas
Country / State:
United States - Tennessee
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of the Service Delivery function in Nashville. The vision of HR Service Delivery is to be recognized as leaders for high quality and efficient Service Delivery. Our values underpin everything we to: Integrated thinking & working; Taking responsibility & managing risk; Continuous improvement; Delivery & execution focus; Providing professional client-centric services; Continuous personal development; Partnership with CoEs and HRBPs.
The HR Service Delivery Change team partners with HR Service Delivery and other HR functions to identify and realize greater efficiencies in the provision of cost effective, responsive and flexible HR services. We deliver change initiatives and programs against agreed objectives, in line with quality standards and budgets applying a structured change management approach and methodology utilizing agreed tools, frameworks and guidelines. The change mission is to be recognized as experts in Change & Project Management, known for effective planning, monitoring, quality execution & stabilization of projects for HRSD & HR.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a similar role
– project and portfolio management experience with strong analytical instincts
– a good understanding of Financials and IT
– known for your can-do attitude, delivery focused and service oriented
-always looking to go the extra mile
– experienced in building and developing strong relationships with colleagues with strong interpersonal, organization and leadership skills
– pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking, output-driven and comfortable with challenging the status quo
– dedicated to leading organizational and cultural change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?