UBS Financial Services HR Recruiting Coordination - Team Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a people person who can establish a service-oriented team culture? And develop strong relationships? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• manage a team of recruiting coordinators to ensure that HR services (like management of candidate data, initiating onboarding process, organizing candidate interviews and obtaining references) are delivered efficiently
• build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR recruiters ensure that issues are resolved and requests are handled professionally and appropriately prioritized.
• continually review processes and actively recommend improvements
• train, develop and retain employees (you know how to motivate a team with a positive work environment)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on our team in Nashville, supporting our Recruiting organization in the United States. We work to ensure that candidates, hiring managers and recruiters get a seamless recruiting experience.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree or proven experience in a similar position (service/call center or HR function)
• some leadership experience
• very good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
• a high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
• advanced Microsoft Office skills
• passionate about human resources and managing people
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organization skills
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159365BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Recruiting Coordination - Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)