UBS Financial Services HR Payroll Operations Tax Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you great with numbers? Are you someone who enjoys being accurate and meticulous? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– compile and analyze payroll tax information
– provide tax guidance on payroll related matters
– support with managing federal, state and local taxing jurisdictions with respect to tax notices and correspondence
– partner with payroll vendor to update unemployment rates (SUI)
– ensure timely payment of invoices
– support the Tax Lead in fulfilling payroll tax audits and inquiries conducted by Tax Authorities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the America's Payroll Service Delivery team in Nashville, providing services to US and Puerto Rico based employees. We are responsible for providing tax guidance and advice on all payroll related topics.
Your experience and skills:
– a Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or a related field, CPA preferred
– 3+ year of relevant payroll operations experience
– knowledge of payroll systems (ex. ADP)
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– excellent understanding of US Payroll Tax Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a good communicator and know how to professionally speak with people at all levels
– self-motivated with a results-oriented approach to daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159298BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Payroll Operations Tax Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)