UBS Financial Services High Yield/Capital Markets Lawyer in Nashville, New York
Do you have experience handling high yield/leveraged finance and general securities transactions? Do you have a practical knowledge of corporate, securities and lending law and practice? We're looking for someone like this to:
– partner with our Investment Bank colleagues and stakeholders to give legal and regulatory advice
– advise and collaborate with colleagues within Legal and our businesses in the U.S. and globally
– be involved in all stages of our capital markets and leveraged finance businesses
– stay up to date with relevant legal and regulatory developments to make sure we meet our obligations to our Investment Bank colleagues and stakeholders, external clients and regulators
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Investment Bank legal team. We’re responsible for advising our Investment Bank colleagues, as well as colleagues from other business divisions, on legal and regulatory matters arising in the US capital markets and leveraged finance markets. So, you could be covering high yield or investment grade debt capital markets or equity capital markets transactions or bridge loan/leveraged lending transactions that originate in the U.S. or other jurisdictions. We also work closely with our colleagues around the globe to make sure the advice we give to our businesses is consistent and fits internal requirements. And no two days are the same.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before, either in private practice or in house
– qualified as a lawyer in New York or another major US jurisdiction
– strong securities and leveraged finance knowledge across industry classes
– experience working with senior leadership teams on commercially sensitive matters
– at least four years' experience in transactional legal practice
– a strong written and verbal communicator, with solid judgment and used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– comfortable working in a dynamic and varied legal environment and exploring new areas
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155068BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: High Yield/Capital Markets Lawyer
City: Nashville, New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York, United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Legal