UBS Financial Services Risk Model Validation Specialist in Mumbai, India
Are you an expert in analytics? Do you know how to work well within a team and deliver sophisticated solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– bring innovation to the Model Validation Group in the assessing, reviewing and validating of risk models
– lead the validation of statistical and stress testing models for primary (e.g. market) and consequential (e.g. operational) risks
– research and document best practices when validating a new model, including understanding regulatory requirements and establishing a data model
– collaborate with model developers in order to safeguard quality of risk models
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Model Risk Management & control team in Airoli. Our role is to validate risk models developed in-house and externally by providers and safeguard quality of these risk models.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in quantitative finance, statistics or numerical discipline
– some experience or strong interest in the financial services industry, preferably in risk management
– solid coding skills in R and Python (SQL a plus)
– excellent analytical skills
– curiosity and a thirst for innovation (e.g. big data, machine learning)
– able to explain technical concepts in simple terms to facilitate collaboration
– willing to create your own brand in the group and companywide
– skilled at constructive criticism (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154476BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Model Validation Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Risk