UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer (SAP Fiori) in Mumbai, India
Are your SAP T&E Fiori consultant second to none? Do you know SAP T&E Fiori like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– proficiently work with SAP T&E Fiori team
– analyse business needs and conceptualize, architect and propose adequate software solution design based on requirements and business needs coupled with good problem solving skills
– assure standard development life-cycle processes, code quality and coding standards are adhered
– consult with business users to understand their usability challenges and define appropriate UX solution requirements
– demonstrate excellent communication skills, especially written and verbal English
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working with a team of SAP Fiori experts. The team delivers support and change projects to provide global solutions to wide spectrum of stakeholders. You will work closely with other SAP experts in BASIS, Security, ABAP and function to cater to growing demand as we in UBS will try to push the technology and implement more solutions.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 1 project experiences on developing mobile applications with SAP UI5/ O Data / HTML 5 coupled with at least 1 successful implementations of SAP FIORI application
– a university degree in Computer Science or related field with over 2 year' experience in SAP Fiori and more than 5 years in overall SAP
– excellent skills and expertise in Java, J2EE (Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Stripes, OSGI), Open source tools (Eclipse), build process (Maven, ANT), DB Layers, Web service development using SOAP, JSON, REST methodology
– experience in SAP ABAP and integration of mobility solutions to ERP/SAP
– drive, commitment, client focus, Risk & Professional Behavior, Teamwork and Collaboration skills
– a pragmatic \"can do\" attitude
– experienced in configuration of SAP Fiori, UI5 application extensions and SAP Gateway components building SAP Fiori Apps
– an expert at building networks / connections and possess strong interpersonal skills
– experienced in WebIDE and configuration of Hana Cloud Platform (HCP) and be able to build ODATA Services for SAP Fiori applications
– Developer with SAP Java Release and Build components, such as NetWeaver Developer Studios (NWDS), Enterprise Service Repository (ESR) and Design Time Repository (DTR), ABAP Webdynrpo, ODATA Services on GENL layer
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155768BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer (SAP Fiori)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)