UBS Financial Services IT Service Delivery (SAP Security Lead) in Mumbai, India
Are your SAP Security expert second to none? Do you know SAP Security like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like you who can:
– Develop and implement SAP security strategies, procedures, standards, and tools necessary to enable business functionality while securing sensitive data and otherwise supporting the Company’s internal controls and risk guidelines.
– Work with team members to analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements
– Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed
– Perform SAP system troubleshooting and problem solving, as well as day-to-day monitoring and administration.
– Manage SAP user populations through Central User Administration (CUA) to grant access to multiple SAP clients from a central location.
– Monitor and enforce security policies in accordance with internal governance and policy on Information Security strategy, plan, and operating model
– Provide information security expertise and assist in incorporating control measures into new and existing infrastructure and project initiatives
– Work closely with internal IT and business partners to incorporate security SOD mitigations into new implementation during planning phases while driving a continued focus on efficiency
– Perform or participate in periodic reviews, audits and updates to the hosting standards, process controls and technologies.
– Establish operational discipline through the application of best practice policies and procedures for the SAP operations area.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working with SAP BASIS and Security specialists in a global team depending upon the role. SAP Security Specialist will implement, support and enhance the SAP Security service area supporting the common Finance, T&E platform utilizing SAP Security layer. The individual in this role will be a significant participant in the capacity of technical SAP Security specialist for UBS Finance Transformation Program on the SAP-based landscape. He/She will support Identity Management, Governance Risk and Compliance and SAP-based roles within the Finance, T&E systems for the user population.
Your experience and skills:
– Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
– 10+ years experience supporting SAP applications with Finance, T&E modules as Security specialist
– Ability to lead a global scale SAP Security projects for products such as ECC, BI/BW, T&E Fiori, CRM or other core SAP products
– Knowledge of SAP security design, implementation methodology with SAP Security authorization concepts across SAP components, role design, modifications
– Experience in designing security processes for user provisioning, segregation of duties frameworks/concepts, security maintenance and over security controls
– Ability to conduct significant data analytics and automation using various SAP scripts/tables to support security and controls automation projects is highly desirable
– Experience in implementing SAP Security implementations in either Access Control or similar products in conjunction with an IDM/IAM solution
– Experience in performing SAP security reviews and associated risk assessments as well as fimiliarity with BASIS, SAP ECC, BI/BW, T&E FIORI
– Experience in troubleshooting SAP security errors efficiently and accurately.
– Understanding of AD-authenticated Single Sign-On preferred
– Expertise in producing SoD Analytical Reports (both Summary and Detail) against Users, User Groups, Roles and Profiles using RAR
– a great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a pragmatic \"can do\" attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159769BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Service Delivery (SAP Security Lead)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)