UBS Financial Services IT Service Delivery (SAP PM) in Mumbai, India
Are your SAP Project Manager second to none? Do you manage complex SAP projects like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you have experience of leading development teams? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We’re looking for someone who can:
– work as Project Manager across a range of projects in terms scale, complexity on SAP and non SAP integrated solutions
– Manage projects in terms of project planning, resources, budgets, timelines, tracking, monitoring in line ASAP or SDLC methodology as well as provide robust management reporting
– Liaise with wide range of business and IT stakeholders, negotiate & resolve issues internally and with 3rd party suppliers
– Provide day to day management to the project teams in terms of coaching and guiding to achieve optimum team performance from team comprising of SAP consultants (in-house and supplier)
– Take complete end-to-end responsibility providing detailed hand over guidance to BAU teams.
– Build team by identifying suitable opportunities to expand work capabilities
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
– Apply standards, best in class methods, techniques, templates as appropriate
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global team of SAP consultants to provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. You will collaborate with global team and stakeholders.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor degree combined with 8+ years SAP (ECC 6.0) project management experience of $1m+, with minimum five end to end implementations and preferably Prince 2/PMP certified
– delivered complex SAP projects in high-performance, large-scale global environment along with demonstrated global stakeholder management capability
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work as part of a global team
– thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle with demonstrated credentials of delivering projects within budget
– ability to demonstrate capability to impart Project Management best practices particularly in the area of scope, budget, execution management on multiple projects as well as ability to prioritize
– SAP technical or functional background (mainly in Finance)
– a great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– a strong team leader who inspires others to deliver their best
– a self-starter who looks to take ownership of problems and see them to resolution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156012BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Service Delivery (SAP PM)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)