UBS Financial Services IT Service Delivery (SAP BW) in Mumbai, India
Are you SAP BW expert second to none? Do you know SAP BW/BI like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like you in our SAP Competence Center who:
– Has outstanding knowledge in SAP BW/BI particularly on implementation and development projects
– Can define the implementation strategy for the SAP BW/BI landscape leveraging best practices
– Can assess new technologies and products for future usage as well as adaptation
– Can analyze new requirements and develop optimum performing solutions which can be implemented
– Can maintain, provide technical assistance and support of existing system solutions
– Can constantly think about continuous improvements on the existing systems regarding performance and functionality
– Can develop software components following SDLC methodology
– Produce technical specifications along with code of highest standards and defined work products
– Can apply standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.)
– Good understanding of version management of software artefacts
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in a global team supporting and maintaining multiple SAP BW systems, globally used applications with very high user base. You will closely work with the change project team and business user to define and work out new solutions.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelaor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Overall 10+ years experience with minimum 8 years of experience with SAP BW/BI
– Data modeling and data transformation experience within SAP BW/BI
– Good knowledge of query building and reporting tools like Bex Analyzer along with interfaces with SAP
– Experience in Data modeling and data transformation within SAP BW/BI as well as interfaces from SAP R/3
– Strong knowledge of financial business processes
– Ideally, previous experience/training in SAP HANA, BO or BW 7.5
– a great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a pragmatic \"can do\" attitude
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159776BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Service Delivery (SAP BW)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)