UBS Financial Services IT Service Delivery (SAP Basis) in Mumbai, India
Are your SAP BASIS expert second to none? Do you know SAP BASIS like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Manage complex SAP landscape, support complex, multiple SAP systems, perform patch updates, kernel upgrades & system upgrades to esnure the landscape is at current patch levels
– System troubleshooting of SAP & Database (Oracle, HANA)
– Resolve incidents, ABAP dumps and perform root cause analysis, escalating high complexity incidents and problems to provide future application, hardware and/or software resiliency to develop recommendations for preventing its repetition
– SAP performance monitoring, workload statistics, analysis and tuning, system copies, archival and back up
– Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability
– Understand and administer transport route setup & troubleshooting
– Supports less experienced employees to help them get up the curve on SAP BASIS
– Uses subject matter expertise to coach and train less experienced employees under general direction
– Ensure 24x7 uptime for all systems
– Provide all the necessary audit reports
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global SAP BASIS team which manages a large and complex SAP landscape with multiple systems.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelaor's degree in computer science or equivalent
– Overall 10+ years background and minimum of 8+ years of SAP BASIS administration experience in an environment with complex landscapes
– OS knowledge of Linux, Windows, DBA knowledge/experience with Oracle and HANA a plus
– Advanced SAP troubleshooting skills, experience with installations, support package stacks and upgrades
– Basis experience with NetWeaver, SRM, BW, SOLMAN, NWDI, BPC, CLM, MDM, PI, TREX, Portal, Fiori.
SAP Router, SLD
– thourough knowledge of SAP application architecture & landscapes
– General knowledge of Disaster Recovery principles
– Quality and Continuous Improvement mindset
– exposure to SAP NetWeaver and BW
– the one who possesses collaboration skills
– having ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
– having experience in working within Agile/Global teams
– excellent communicator both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159759BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Service Delivery (SAP Basis)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)