UBS Financial Services IT Project Management Officer in Mumbai, India
Job Reference #:
Are you as solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Track financial forecasts and budgets for Risk IT as part of the Risk PMO team
• support the PMO leads in hiring activities and local HR administrative tasks in close collaboration with HR functions globally and regionally
• support various ad hoc tasks, such as organizing building access, IT set up for new joiners, etc.
• cover the process of hiring through tollgates, sign-offs and raising relevant HR requests
• provide administrative support to the project managers using agreed project management methodologies
IT Project Management Officer
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk IT Portfolio Management team in Airoli, Mumbai. We are one of the big players in UBS Group Technology with an important portfolio of programs driven by regulatory changes. The team is organized in multiple locations across the world. You’ll be working in the Project Management Office organization for Risk IT.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree
• related experience in handling PMO activities
• excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• written and verbal communication skills
• worked with tools like Clarity is a plus point
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
• detail oriented with structured, organized and methodical planning skills
• conscientious and able to work independently as well as take initiative
• able to interact comfortably with all levels of management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?