UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst (SAP FICO) in Mumbai, India
Are you SAP FI/CO expert? You are independent, hands-on and able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone to join UBS Finance Technology who can:
bring deep understanding of SAP FI/CO process design and implementation in SAP based on \"Best Practices\"
lead gathering and clarification of local and legal business requirements and develops solutions/recommendations
support and ensure application development initiatives are well managed as well as delivered on expectations, functionality, timeliness, and cost
identify and prioritize opportunities to improve business processes as well as optimization opportunities
support realization of functional change requests & business implementation by leveraging configuration skills with ability to adapt methods & tools to client and project environments
partner with peers in the IT-organization and business to design and improve SAP / Non-SAP solutions and prioritize identified opportunities to improve business processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within UBS Finance Technology, joining a global team of Business Analysts. Our role is to find solutions for business problems, analysis of current processes and functionalities and implement best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. We are supporting local and global projects for various business units of UBS AG.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor degree preferably in Computer Engineering or chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with overall 10+ year experience in SAP ERP, system implementations and consulting in FI/CO within Financial Services
– worked as consultant on a minimum of 3-4 end-to-end SAP implementations including all phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration / development of SAP FI/CO functionalities, training, migration, cutover and go-live support
– deep functional understanding about FI: New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New Asset Accounting, relevant Master Data objects and the integration with Procurement
– deep functional understanding about CO: Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Project Systems and relevant Master Data objects
– functional experience with the delivery of custom developments and data feeds from/to various surrounding applications
– excellent consulting skills to enhance & improve existing SAP / Non-SAP processes, solutions based on “Best Practices” backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to build up a strong relationship among the IT organization and business users across the UBS organization
– a great communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills with a strong analytical mind coupled with problem solving skills
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– capable and flexible to work in cross-functional teams and cross-cultural teams across multiple locations and time zones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159861BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst (SAP FICO)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)