UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst (SAP FICO Functional Consultant) in Mumbai, India
Are your SAP FICO expert second to none? Do you know SAP FICO like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like in SAP Competence center who can:
– prepare financial statements: Profit and loss (P&L) analysis, Balance sheet accounts review and reconciliations, General Ledger (GL) and Cost Center (CC) master data management, Purchase price valuation (PPV), reporting Month-end closing processes, Quarterly reporting Audit Support of Liaison Participation in annual budget preparation.
– partner with peers in the IT organization and business to design efficient solutions
– support and ensure application development initiatives are well managed, deliver on expectations - functionality, timeliness, and cost
– lead the analysis, troubleshooting, research of business opportunities and develops solutions/recommendations
– define and apply the appropriate level of testing to ensure quality solutions and track project cost and benefit realization
– apply past experiences to identify alternative solutions for current issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global team of SAP FICO Functional Consultants. We provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. in the area of General Ledger, Cost Centre accounting, Asset Accounting, Cost Ledger
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Engineering or chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
– overall 10+ year experience in ERP, minimum 7+ years in system implementations and consulting in FICO, 3-4 end to end SAP implementations, support projects including all phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration / development of SAP FICO functionalities, training, migration, cutover and go-live support
– solid understanding of SAP “Best Practices” regarding SAP FI/CO and SAP industry templates to the extent to be able to suggest process improvements, prioritizing opportunities to improve business processes as well as optimization opportunities
– deep functional understanding of FI; Master Data, New GL, AP (incl. automatic payment programs), AR, New Asset Accounting, Cash and Bank accounting, CO, Master Data, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders and the integration with procurement
– excellent consulting skills to enhance and improve existing SAP / Non-SAP processes and solutions based on “Best Practices”
– familiarity with the regulatory environment governing outsourcing and good Functional and Technical understanding of custom developments
– a great communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
– an expert at building networks and connections
– capable and flexible to work in cross-functional teams and cross-cultural teams across multiple locations and time zones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152967BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst (SAP FICO Functional Consultant)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)