UBS Financial Services Data Protection Engineer in Mumbai, India
Job Reference #:
Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Then we have a satisfying job for you:
– become part of the Security Engineering family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
Data Protection Engineer
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Mumbai. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for protecting the Bank from losing critical and sensitive data. We help by consulting on Data Protection topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 5 years of experience working in a large enterprise
– at least 2-3 years of (security) engineering experience
– excellent experience with Data Loss Prevention products (Symantec DLP, CA DLP and similar)
– great knowledge of Windows Server and Linux, including scripting (VBA / Powershell / Bash)
– good knowledge of Databases (Oracle / MSSQL)
– good Java programming skills
– aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments
– informed about recent security related news
– invested in working in a global team
– self-sufficient, used to make your own decisions and understand their consequences
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?