UBS Financial Services Automation Solution Developer / Python Developer in Mumbai, India
Do you see automation and optimisation opportunities everywhere? Do you know how to interpret complex policy, regulation, and business requirements? Can you make them understandable and develop practical solutions? We are looking for someone who will:
– work closely with subject matter experts to understand business requirements
– influence the choice of technology and tools to be used
– identify opportunities for improvement in existing process
– design, develop, test and implement automation solutions interacting with multiple third party applications
– provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Within Risk Analysis & Reporting you’ll be working in the Process Digitalisation & Automation team. We develop automated solutions to enable end-users to focus on high value-added tasks and empower them to go the extra mile. Through our partnerships within Group Risk Control we are driving the implementation of an automation strategy to deliver the technology and the work force of the future
Your experience and skills:
– several years of experience in programming in Python
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– the ability to shift perspective from high level 'Big Picture' to low-level detail
– enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and independent
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154248BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Automation Solution Developer / Python Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Risk