UBS Financial Services Application Developer - Java (Firmwide Analytics) in Mumbai, India
Job Reference #:
Group Risk IT is responsible for the management, specification and construction of firmwide risk systems across the IT Risk Portfolio in many areas including firmwide analytics.
FSP – Result Store
The FSP result store is adding for CCAR significant audit trail to the data handling front-to-back. The FSP result store enables the persistent storage of aggregation results for the Group Risk Report and for regulatory reporting going forward and it improves the control framework surrounding the use of FSP for production purposes
Application Developer - Java (Firmwide Analytics)
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The IT organization \"Firmwide Analytics \" is seeking a senior java/j2ee developer for several Firmwide Risk applications (so-called monitoring systems, calculators and others) in Pune India.
As a member of the \" Methodology Technology\" team you provide java/j2ee application services and components to several firmwide risk applications such as FSP RS and FSP Input Store.
Your experience and skills:
• University degree or professional experience of at least 7 years or more
• In – depth experience in high volume and high performance , scalable application design experience with Java/J2EE and Spring MVC is essential
• Very good analytical and design skills and the ability to grasp complex business or technical issues in a structured and efficient manner
• Experience in Web Applications development using Spring MVC, REST and JDBC Template Modules
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Good experience with Tools such as Toad, Eclipse, GitHub, Apache and Tomcat
• Experience in HTML5, CSS 3.0 and JSP is an advantage
• Working Experience on Web applications with Tomcat and Apache is a must.
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?