UBS Financial Services Legal Counsel (m/f) in München, Germany
Do you have a practical knowledge of real estate in Europe? Do you have a solid background in the legal profession? We're looking for someone who loves to:
– partner with our Real Estate and Private Markets transaction teams to give legal advice
– collaborate with colleagues within Legal and our businesses across Europe in an advisory capacity
– be involved in all stages of complex and high-volume real estate and infrastructure transactions and project developments across Europe
– provide support for transactions for our MulitManager business globally
– be part of the Legal team covering all transactions in all asset classes for UBS Asset Management in EMEA
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Asset Management legal team. We are responsible for advising our transaction teams and fund managers on legal matters for the transactions for our UBS clients and products. So you could be covering mainly real estate and infrastructure transactions, as well as project developments in Europe and would additionally cover transactions for our Multi-Manager business. You will be part of a broader team covering UBS Asset Management's activities in EMEA.
Your experience and skills:
Have you worked in a similar position before, either in private practice or in house?
Are you qualified as a lawyer in an European jurisdiction?
Are your language skills in English and German very good?
Would you be interested in being based either in Zurich or in Munich?
if you have a strong knowledge around all legal aspects in real estate and infrastructure and an experience working with bigger teams on highly complex transactions, you are the right person for us.
– a strong written and verbal communicator, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– comfortable in working in a dynamic and varied legal environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155322BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Legal Counsel (m/f)
City: München, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Legal